Making its first official public appearance is the full Hamann F10 5-series. The Hamann F10 aero kit seen on this model includes:
* HAMANN FRONT BUMPER UNIT (Including 4 LED-daytime running lights) – Part No. 10 010 105
* HAMANN REAR SPOILER SMALL – Part No. 10 010 131
* HAMANN SIDE SKIRTS
* HAMANN REAR CENTER PANEL (w/ cut out for HAMANN 4 tailpipe rear muffler)
* HAMANN ROOF SPOILER
* BMW F10 whiteline tail lights (to which Hamann has applied a light smoke tint)
Watch the entire BMW Press Conference from the 2011 Geneva Autoshow below. The the press conference focused on the X1 xDrive28i powered by BMW’s newest motor – the twin-scroll turbo 4-cylinder motor (N20), the ActiveE, and the Vision ConnectedDrive Concept Roadster. Here are some related threads on these products:
- X1 xDrive photos from Geneva
- BMW X1 xDrive28i and N20 Engine Reviews and Info
- ActiveE Info
- Vision ConnectedDrive Concept photos from Geneva
- Vision ConnectedDrive Concept Info
The F10 5-series appears to be the darling of the BMW tuners this year at Geneva. Kelleners Sport brought only one car to the show – their Kelleners 520d M-sport. At a glance, Kellener’s F10 program features:
· Enhanced performance for petrol and diesel engines
· Comprehensive aerodynamics package creates a sporty appearance
· 20-inch alloy wheels in “Hamburg” and “Berlin” designs
· Interior enhanced with added accessories
Kelleners Sport engineers have unleashed around 20 per cent more engine power for petrol and diesel models. The 520d (the car on display at Geneva) now reaches 218 hp (160 kW), instead of the standard 184 hp (135kW), and maximum torque reaches 450 instead of 380 Newton metres. The performance of the 535i jumps from 306 hp (225 kW) to 367 hp … CONTINUED
Renowned BMW tuning house Alpina has brought its latest F10/F11 creations to the Geneva auto show. Both the Alpina F10 sedan and F11 touring boast 507hp / 700Nm torque from the 4.4L V8 twin-turbo motor, mated to a ZF 8 peed sport automatic transmission (“Switch-tronic”). 0-100kmh (62 mph) is accomplished in 4.7 seconds for the F10 B5 and 4.8 seconds for the F11 B5.
New on the Geneva show floor today is this 120d 3-door featuring the full array of BMW Performance parts. Although the E81 hatchback will soon be replaced by the next generation F20 1-series hatchback, this remains a hot little hatch, especially with the BMW Performance parts installed.
This particular model also had certain BMW Individual parts adorning it – such as the high-gloss shadowline trim and headliner anthracite.
The full list of packages and Performance parts on this car are extensive, please refer to the image below for full details.
More photos of the 6 series convertible Individual, including some detailed shots of the interior – the most impressive part of the 6-series Individual program.
We had a chance to get up close and personal to the Vision ConnectedDrive Concept roadster today. It was the star and focus of today’s press conference and the BMW exhibit. Enjoy the additional photos.
We have added more photos of the Alpine White 1M coupe on display at the 2011 Geneva autoshow. Check inside for the updates.
We have now posted live photos of the Design Pure Balance Z4 sDrive35is. The mineral white metallic plus cohiba brown interior is a classy and beautiful combination in person.