View Single Post
      08-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #3799
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

Just got back from the game, and it was a lot of fun! Although the Brownies lost (no surprise there), I think I got a lot of cool photos from where I was sitting. I'll try to make some time tomorrow to crop and edit them appropriately. At least from the LCD screen, I feel like most were sharp regardless of how much I zoomed in. But, we'll see how they turned out in LR4.

I shot pretty much in Av mode. But, looking at the info on most of these pics, I could've easily shot it manual using f/2, 1/500s, and ISO 400 all night long, with only slight over-exposure. I love the bokeh on the 135mm f/2L.

After seeing the shady security at the entrance, I'm sure I could've easily brought my 70-200mm f/4L IS instead. I think the 100-400mm would've been overboard though.

Most of the media were Canon shooters (6+ photogs). I couldn't tell if they were using the 500 f/4L or the 600mm f/4L though. I did see 2 lonely Nikon shooters as well.

Anyways, I'll share the photos with you guys later this weekend. Time to prep for the air show on Monday.