View Single Post
      10-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #8
txz4
Major
Rep

Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
assuming he is avoiding the question, and that it could have been prevented.

does that make it more importan that millions of americans who are poor?
who don't know where their next meal is coming from?
or the fact that this country now has more debt that any other country on this planet?
i mean out of all the problems facing this country
the fact that 4 americans lives could have been spared seems a moot point

i'm not defending Obama
i am just surprised that this is the one thing all republicans are talking about
while at the same tame ignoring other much more important issues facing the country.

so if he had sent marines in and gotten those 4 guys out
would you all have been happy now?

ofcourse there is the issue that he had sent it marines/troops and they got killed
so instead of saving 4, he might have lost a lot more
surely a lose-lose situation
Republicans have been talking for years about how bad the current economic situation is and about how the right things arent being done about it. Everyone is very informed of the statistics. The reason the Benghazi situation is being pointed out so much has everything to do with the way it seems to be swept under the rug.

From what has been said, the two Military people who died were responding from another nearby location despite being told not to. they were told to stand down 3 separate times before eventually going to render aid. The president had come out for over a week blaming the situation on a video.

As more info comes out, the more it seems like the issue was completely ignored, or rather made light of.