BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
As a college student, I would be better off dropping out and sitting on my ass receiving government aid than to pay thousands in student loans for poor job prospects in this economy. The Democrats have always been the party of the lazy and the freeloaders. All my high school friends who have been sitting in community college and smoking all day are pretty happy Obama will sustain their lazy lifestyle. It's a sad day, because I don't think the Republicans just lost 2012, I believe they have lost for elections to come.
As a college student you're probably too young to realize that the economy is cyclical just like most things in life. We'll check back with you in a couple of years and see if you opted to drop out and sit on your ass. I guarantee you'll be sorry if you do.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper