Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric335 View Post
Awesome story!

The stupidity of liberals is truly astounding. Its like they dont comprehend simple logic.

Hahaha very cute story, but as liberals go, the logic isnt sound. Why doesnt the homeless man do the work for $15 then?He can use the wellfare $ in conjunction with what he is earning to buy food. Instead, he just sits there and soaks up the wellfare/foodstamps/etc, and doesnt work, thus increasing unemployment. Take away the free money and food, and i bet you my life savings his lazy ass will mow your lawn TWICE for $15. The math i learned in 3rd grade told me $15 + Obamadollars (which is actually my money) > 0 + Obamadollars. If your life sucks, its your fault. Go out and do something about it (this excludes those with severe disabilities or predicaments that prevent them from working, and my pity goes out to thee).
I'm reposting this because obviously you didn't see it the first time. Republican governor Bobby Jindal does a great job of adressing your comments:

330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper