12-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #108
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Not in this thread I didn't. And I don't make a habit out of doing it in every single thread I post in because I'm unable to make any sort of logical argument.

Out of all your posts, I can count on one hand the number of them that don't personally attack people.

You should have been banned with Scotch a long time ago. I'll wait for you to slip up too and get the ban hammer.
Yes you did, go and look at page 2. It's post #37. You want a link?

Your hyperbole is amazing. Why don't you try reading this entire thread, and then come back and make the assertion that all I do is attack folks personally. Look @ post #95. Is that a personal attack? Nope, sounds like you are confusing me with someone else.

If you are having a tough time with me calling put somebody who posts anti-communist propaganda from 1963, that's your own issue. Sounds like I have really gotten under your skin if you need me to be banned. It is apparent that you can't handle other opinions than your own. Well, guess what, I'm here to stay home-slice.

Sure is a good thing we have internet policeman like you to save us from nasty people that point out that President Obama isn't the big bad communist threat.

Here's something to soothe you:

Last edited by xbook; 12-06-2012 at 06:49 PM.
xbook is offline   Zimbabwe