Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Yes you did, go and look at page 2. It's post #37. You want a link?

Your hyperbole is amazing. Why don't you try reading this entire thread, and then come back and make the assertion that all I do is attack folks personally. Look @ post #95. Is that a personal attack? Nope, sounds like you are confusing me with someone else.

If you are having a tough time with me calling put somebody who posts anti-communist propaganda from 1963, that's your own issue. Sounds like I have really gotten under your skin if you need me to be banned. It is apparent that you can't handle other opinions than your own. Well, guess what, I'm here to stay home-slice.

Sure is a good thing we have internet policeman like you to save us from nasty people that point out that President Obama isn't the big bad communist threat.
Where did I say Obama was a communist? At least I can make points without making up falsehoods (hmm, sounds familiar).

Like I said, I can count on one hand the amount of posts (actual posts, not just a "thumbs up") where you haven't attacked people. You're one of the biggest hypocrites in this subforum and always have been. I don't know how many times you've been called out on your BS, and then just ignore the thread completely because you know you're wrong.

I don't care if you agree with him or not. If you knew how to read, you'd see I didn't agree with him either.

I'm sorry the public school system failed you so miserably. Maybe Obama can fix it. For now, I'll just put you on ignore. At least until you learn how to read/spell.