03-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #4145
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebl View Post
You can leave it with me when you stop by then. The 70-200 MkII is supposed to be fairly unreal.

The Golden gate bridge will no longer be accepting cash as of the end of the month. So, don't stop to pay when you hit the toll plaza. They take a picture of your plate and send you the bill.
Since it is a CDN plate I doubt they have access to that database nor will the Canadian government care.
So much for saving money by laying off people
Good to know about the tolls on the bridge. If its set up anything like the ring roads around Chicago, it's a free trip for me . I always intend to pay, but for some dumb reason the put it back and to the right behind a curve, and I never leave myself enough time. Then mentally just say "ahhh, screw it..."

Sorry for your misfortune with the 407 in Ontario, I'm pretty sure it's our 1 and only toll other then border crossing bridges with share with the US. And it's not a cheap ride, but that just means there's usually nobody on it, even when the main highway is locked up tight. Not sure how your bill ended up so high though... Maybe they just like dinging US citizens. (Road is owned by European investors and is on the stock exchange apparently).
Appreciate 0