View Single Post
      08-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #183
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Funny,

nobody says anything about the jerks that are suddenly accelerating when they see a BMW. Without any explanation they just want to race you, anytime. And many times that is the case, they hate it and try to keep up but they can't. Bad luck. So, they start to hate it.

I had a guy with a truck coming parallel with me at the light and tried to start fast to cut my face to change the lane. I did not let him, because I didn't want to confirm to him that me and all the people behind me are bunch of idiots that respect the law. He swallowed the defeat in peace.

Also, the BMW it is a true driver's car, if you need to do some fast maneuvers you can, so automatically we are jerks when we can easily react.

Jerks are:
- truckers who cut the line just because they are big
- soccer mom that drive an SUV or a truck and they don't know to drive it. Forget about parking... People that are invoking the safety on these cars, are just acknowledging that they are very bad drivers. That's why they are afraid of...
- wanna be with a noisy Civic or some other different cars that they want to prove how good their car is. Dude, what do you want to prove? I bought already a bimmer who gives a shit about your car?
- idiot drivers that are seeing me coming faster on the fast lane and suddenly they decide to become the police of the highway, keeping me behind them and laugh. I usually pass them anyway, they don't have the technique, just a small brain...
- jerks that cut in lane without signaling and suddenly use the brake forcing me to put more black dust on the wheels,
- and so on

One day I was speeding with the Accord , police stopped me and talk nice and said he will give me a written warning. After 10 minutes in his cruiser, the officer showed up with a different mad face and ask me: "So you own a BMW too?" Yes, I said. " I was wondering how fast you are driving the BMW usually if you drive the Honda that fast?" He gave me maximum points and a fine. I fight in court and won, I have paid nothing.

Bottom line,
I drive different cars and still own different cars including Japanese. I drive all in the same manner, however, the style is very influenced by tha capabilities of the car.
People are already set up in their mind against the bimmer drivers. I do respect other driver's but respect must be deserved, when you become a prick, I do become a "blue BMW driver".

Who gives two s#!+$ about this stupid article anyway.

Take your bimmer, wash it, clean it, tune it, do whatever, and enjoy it! Bottom line, you worked for it and you shouldn't be affected by all the hatters on the road.
Appreciate 0