09-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #9
matty231
Second Lieutenant
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoig View Post
I am serious. Think about all the people you would effect if say you got shot or killed over a couple of thousands of dollars which is insured btw. If you got seriously injuried then what? Best thing to do in this scenario is just get the description of the people and let the cops handle it. You dont know if they are armed or not. Also these people are more going to be more prone to triggering their flight or fight responses. In which case fight usually means discharge of the weapon or flight usually leading to vehicle collisions like how they ended up crashing.

Its not worth risking your life over some pieces of paper. Especially if its the bank being robbed. Cause you know banks are required to have insurance over this short of stuff. Clerks are trained to listen to the robbers demands and give em what they want.

Oh well. I know you might not realise it now cause it happens so reciently but give it ancouple days or weeks and youll realize it was pretty dumb to give chase.
I didn't actually give chase... and I probably wouldn't have lol, but yea I see what you're saying anywho. I'd probably get a big fine speeding after someone as much as the theives themselves. They ended up being armed with hammers so I guess trying to tackle them before they tried to get away could've been worth it even if it meant a good beating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpcolas View Post
The getaway car is a purple BMW? I wonder y they were so easy to spot. And OP it is foolish of you giving chase
Yes thats what I said straight after, a stupid car to use in a getaway, a rare in Purple BMW but more so it was a Convertible. I thought it was an M3 initially but the badge was a just an //M badge lol...

2008 BMW 335i M-Sport
Black Saph w/ Dakato Black | M-Sport | Sunroof | iDrive | 6SP Steptronic | Comfort Access | Lights Package | JDM Spec
Appreciate 0