04-30-2014, 03:46 PM   #285
rsr552
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackson1906 View Post
I'm a fan of your son already! He calls it like he sees it... I don't really hate the Clips, but I just try not to acknowledge their presence in public...kind of like an imaginary friend. I'm a little bitter that CP3 is wearing a Clips uniform and not the purple and gold thanks to Stern. I also don't really like Doc Rivers b/c he coached Boston and is looking a little clueless in this whole Donald Sterling mess. I mean, he's not going to take Sterling's calls or request for a mtg (I get that), but you're going to play nice with his wife who was Sterling's partner at worst and an accomplice at best in Sterling's racial profiling and racist landlord activities?!

Unfortunately, D'Antoni will be back next year & it's a damn shame. I don't think he's a bad guy, but he's one of those coaches that has his style/system and can't adjust to the talent on his roster. The NBA is not like college where you can recruit the talent that fits your system. Sometimes you're stuck w/what's on your roster, but that's why you get paid the big bucks. You have to be flexible and creative, at least on offense, but you can be rigid and demanding on defense. Anybody that watches the Lakers knows defense and D'Antoni have never been friends. I'm hoping for a Kevin Love signing soon and OKC doing something stupid like looking to trade Westbrook...both UCLA guys returning home!
Now Westbrook to Lakers.....now that....is an idea...

Westbrook + another free agent (Melo? Love?) + Kobe + Pau would be boss. Of course...even if that did occur...it would be meaningless if D'Antoni is still there lol
Appreciate 0