View Single Post
      06-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #734
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
To elaborate further in my case: I was socially awkward for the longest time and my game was ZERO, and the only real push for me to get into a relationship was that my dad, the only person that cared about me and vice versa died a year ago and I felt lonely... Ergo, I barely gave away my V-Card at 27 and only briefly hooked up with 2 women several months prior to meeting her. Ergo, I didn't have a real benchmark or standard that I can compare against, so I didn't know from experience what was good or bad in bed... For her, she also described how her ex-husband is 10 times worse (like he NEVER Frenched her; ONLY kissed on the cheek and was a minuteman), and it's sad when a newly de-virginized man gives her her first orgasm... But if that same newly de-virginized man is having to teach a woman who I later discovered has the IQ of a rock and even teaching her nonsexual things is an uphill battle and sex actually is getting WORSE, something is SERIOUSLY wrong.
I am tempted to use this as my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Debatable. Late bloomers are sometimes more socially awkward. Women are attracted to confidence, not shyness (well, some are..., the shy ones).

Words to live by; Poke and run, & put it in her bum. Don't want any accidental children or the girl thinking you actually like her. Huge deal breaker. Laugh in her face after and TELL HER you will NOT call her tomorrow.

She'll call immediately. It's fool proof.
Yeah my friend was telling me he had 20 girlfriends when I was still a V in college..

I really want to see if the douche method works IRL.. but IRL a cannot possibly do that douchy things I do online
Appreciate 0