IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndotagSwizz View Post
Man what a great series by the Spurs... They really kicked our ass, no doubt about it, by far the better team. But no shame here, we will be back next year, 4 finals in 4 years... I can def. live with that
Spoken like a true Heat fan. Now just getting to the finals in a garbage conference is enough. Seriously dude, the East makes it a non accomplishment. Not saying they can control that, but don't be all proud of "making it" 4 straight years. The whole conference, including Indiana, is garbage and you know it.

Honestly, it's not just the Spurs. They played great and were the best team, but I think the Clippers, Memphis, Mavs, OKC, and obviously the Spurs were good enough to beat Miami. Miami's "dominance" in their shitty conference is a negative for Heat fans because they get a dose of reality when playing a really good team.

You think Wade is going to Opt Out? He'd probably get $5m on the open market. He'd be an idiot to leave all that money.
Spoken like a true hater... It's funny we try to be humble and give the other team credit but there's always "that guy"... Dude Heat fans don't need your approval of what's a successful season, FOH!
what team you root for??? Because whoever that team is for sure didn't make it to the finals 4 straight years while winning 2 Championships, in fact if you knew anything about the NBA you would know only 2 other teams ever accomplished that, and if it's so easy to get thru the East why doesn't anybody knock the Heat out then?? Why don't you worry a little more about your team instead of paying so much attention to the Heat? The Heat is run by Pat Riley and nobody in Miami has any doubt how much more awesome the team is about to get... Why don't you go and watch yourself some more ESPN.. is made for people like you