View Single Post
      06-23-2014, 10:13 PM   #777
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndotagSwizz View Post
Spoken like a true hater... It's funny we try to be humble and give the other team credit but there's always "that guy"... Dude Heat fans don't need your approval of what's a successful season, FOH!
what team you root for??? Because whoever that team is for sure didn't make it to the finals 4 straight years while winning 2 Championships, in fact if you knew anything about the NBA you would know only 2 other teams ever accomplished that, and if it's so easy to get thru the East why doesn't anybody knock the Heat out then?? Why don't you worry a little more about your team instead of paying so much attention to the Heat? The Heat is run by Pat Riley and nobody in Miami has any doubt how much more awesome the team is about to get... Why don't you go and watch yourself some more ESPN.. is made for people like you
You continue pounding your fist, proclaiming that 4 straight finals is an accomplishment, but I'm assuring you it's not. The East is horrible; worse than it's ever been and has been that way since Lebron went to Miami. It's irrefutable. Garbage. They play one legit team to make the Finals every year and they suck too. Sorry, it's a fact. Look at the East playoff teams 3-8....they wouldn't even be in the playoffs in the West.

To answer your question, no one knocks out the Heat in the East because the East sucks. The Heat are the only decent team there, proving my point. The Heat would be 4 or 5 in the West.

I guarantee I've watched more NBA basketball than you have unless you're an old man. I'm a Mavs fan and watch all 82 Mavs regular season and playoffs since 1989 along with tons of other NBA games.

Dirk only has one championship but did it the right way and dragged his team there and was the best player in the world that year. Jason Terry punked Lebron and so did Dirk even after classless Wade and Lebron made fun of The best international player ever. Most Heat fans couldn't name 2 players on the team before Wade got there. Worst fans in sports, well known fact.

You may be the one exception, but so many Heat fans are garbage band wagoners too.

I have no doubt Pat Riley will try to put the players together to buy another championship in their shitty conference.

Last edited by BayMoWe335; 06-23-2014 at 10:26 PM..
Appreciate 0