View Single Post
      06-25-2014, 07:58 AM   #792
IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
You continue pounding your fist, proclaiming that 4 straight finals is an accomplishment, but I'm assuring you it's not. The East is horrible; worse than it's ever been and has been that way since Lebron went to Miami. It's irrefutable. Garbage. They play one legit team to make the Finals every year and they suck too. Sorry, it's a fact. Look at the East playoff teams 3-8....they wouldn't even be in the playoffs in the West.

To answer your question, no one knocks out the Heat in the East because the East sucks. The Heat are the only decent team there, proving my point. The Heat would be 4 or 5 in the West.

I guarantee I've watched more NBA basketball than you have unless you're an old man. I'm a Mavs fan and watch all 82 Mavs regular season and playoffs since 1989 along with tons of other NBA games.

Dirk only has one championship but did it the right way and dragged his team there and was the best player in the world that year. Jason Terry punked Lebron and so did Dirk even after classless Wade and Lebron made fun of The best international player ever. Most Heat fans couldn't name 2 players on the team before Wade got there. Worst fans in sports, well known fact.

You may be the one exception, but so many Heat fans are garbage band wagoners too.

I have no doubt Pat Riley will try to put the players together to buy another championship in their shitty conference.

"I assuring you 4 straight finals is not a success".... Sir: you are not the "success police" no one cares what a fan of another team thinks its successful for the team I root for

"I guarantee I've watched more NBA basketball than you have unless you are an old man"... this guy!! Sir: you are not the "fandom police".. I'm 31 years old so you are probably older.. so you have watched more NBA games..what does that mean? that you know more? I mean why even argue with these kinda of people? and again stop worring so much about what the Heat does... you should worry about how your team... they are not that good