View Single Post
      08-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #87
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerky969 View Post
These will be my next pair, after getting scammed by Derek @ e92lighting.
mtec v4's are junk for the $. They are poorly made,
problems I experienced include..
-They dont dim off together when you hit lock.
-One bulb is brighter then the other
-Poor after sale support from Derek.

Derek, if you are reading this.. don't bother contacting me. I will not delete this post. I deleted my older posts because you asked me to because you said you were going to replace my defective bulbs.
we wont ask you to remove and/or delete this comment, because we need to tell the truth and not some falsified information, you have a very obvious "loose connection" issue that doesnt have any relationship to any of our LED angel eyes.

fact 1) you claimed our MTEC V4s are defective, it happens in any electrical components, so we believed you. upon further inspection of what was sent back to us, what you claimed to be defective was working and functioning perfectly fine, how does a defective component you claimed to be defective very mysteriously function perfectly and flawlessly?

loose connection, so we went ahead and sent an isolated MTEC V4's to you just to be safe and not have issues.

fact 2) same exact issue happened again with our Brand New replacement MTEC V4s, this further proves your Loose Connection issue which has no relationship with any of our products.

these are the facts, not falsified information, and here is some friendly advice to find your very Obvious loose connection issue, take a multi meter and check all terminals for 13 vdc roughly, especially with the good working side and then check the other headlight for differences in voltages, once you finally find your loose connection issue via voltage drop, which doesnt even relate to any of our products, then you wont have anymore issues.
changing to another Brand of any angel eyes, you will still have issues, that is

until you find your loose connection issue, and we went ahead and even stated how to find it, once you actually fix your loose connection issue, there will be no more issues with any angel eyes, your very obvious loose connection issue will prematurely overdrive/fail any angel eyes that are installed, it doesnt matter what brand.
Appreciate 0