10-02-2014, 03:43 PM   #67
FTS
Enjoying driving
United_States
Rep
Drives: 645

Quote:
Originally Posted by karussell View Post
sounds like you have some ideas of your own. would be great to hear your feedback if try it out. just get a baseline first.
Totally educated guesses, nothing informative, your on-track feedback thus far is the most informative as expected. I am going to use your data as baseline frankly (do you have a data logger at this time, I have the Solo DL)

I am with you and rsr racer, one thing at a time. I am currently thinking of the wheels and tires; unless someone makes a case otherwise I am thinking of getting 9.5x19 front and 11x19 rear wheels with 265/35 and 325/30 R888 tires (will do test fitments first of course). No spacers for the track, but probably 10mm front and rear for street. Once I have a feel for the wheel/tire combo, I was thinking the KW HAS as you have been as well, but first I want to test the spring rates. Everything you and racer20 said thus far makes me confident that the adaptive shocks will do just fine for DE purposes.

If there are any items you want me to test at all, just say it, so we don't do redundant stuff as we learn this.

How about we do a test and tune day (or two) early spring? VIR? Everyone that wants to attend, and we collect data along the way and compare notes on the track, may be some A/R sets will be out by then as well for balance tuning

Last edited by FTS; 10-02-2014 at 03:49 PM..
Appreciate 0