10-16-2014, 03:25 PM   #267
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
Hey guys, I'm looking to trade my Vanguard V2 exhaust with custom X-pipe for a stock E92 335i exhaust. I'm located in San Jose and prefer the trade to be done down here.

Details about my exhaust... Pretty much it's a Vanguard V2 exhaust that had the H-pipe removed and a universal X-pipe welded in its place. The exhaust pretty much sounds the same in terms of tone and growl. However, it does seem to be a bit louder than before. I've also compared this to a buddy with a Vanguard V2 and the same mods as me and he says mine is a bit louder.

History of the exhaust... I got it off one of my buddy's who was parting out his car and I decided to pick it up because, I wanted to chop it up and do some other stuff to it but never got around to it. When I picked it up he had the X-pipe welded to it already and one of the hangers needs to be fixed. The hanger isn't a major problem and is a cheap fix.

I'm looking for a STOCK E92 335i Exhaust + $750 Cash on your end. We can do the swap at SPEEDELEMENT in San Jose and are responsible for our own install fee.

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0