United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si, 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaxon View Post
I agree with the general tone of this thread - although the sports car market has shrunk some, the real problem is what BMW is offering. I hope the joint project with Toyota results in a fun driver's car.
Agree with this statement and this thread in general. You guys have it hit spot on. When I went out looking for my first Z, I opted for the e85 instead of the e89 because while the e89 is sexy, it really isn't a quick and nimble roadster. I'm keeping my E85 for a very long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuz5150
All I gotta say to BMW is the M2 better Be Special and Priced right or else the masses will exit, and Never return. $85K M3-M4 just will not fly these days.
As of now, holding on to my M3's. If the M2 is a bust or too expensive....corvette, Mustang, camaro used GT-r here i come[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how many people are willing to pay for the M3-M4. BMW is like Apple of the car world. You're paying a lot more for the name with sleek styling, a few bells and whistles and not a whole lot more performance over the competition.

I hate wasting money on cars so I'm going to hold out another 3 years before I pick up something new. My Z4 3.0si still puts a smile on my face.