karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihc95 View Post
Also curious about the KW HAS system.

The M4 is looking more and more like the perfect car for me. Just waiting to try the GT350 before I pull the trigger.

Thank you for the awesome write up and review.
I been following the GT350 as well. Price is right but its going to be tough finding one without a huge markup at least for the first year. also the weight of the new mustangs have me worried.

The HAS system is working well.
I will provide an in depth review once i have another track day on Road Atlanta. Its the only new item on the car and I want to review it purely on its merits while keeping all other conditions as near the same as possible.

Driving on street I will say the adaptive suspension works well with them in sport and sport-plus. I think they are a tad too much for the comfort setting making the car feel like it rebounds off uneven pavement a little too aggressively versus fully absorbing the bump. I have been driving on sport plus now almost exclusively as its my M1 setting anyways and I feel the car takes a set much more readily. feels very direct and responsive not that stock it did not, but it is noticeable. bumps don't seem to be much concern either. I figure I paid for the fancy shocks I will make them earn their keep.