View Single Post
      03-02-2015, 05:24 PM   #48
s85e90
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: black e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3Fresh View Post
I think its tough selling here than on sites like autotrade/cars/guru. Mainly because I feel everyone overprices there cars here because they have aftermarket mods that IMHO add no value to the car. I personally think a clean 1-2 owner car that is stock> a 3+owner car that is modded.

anyway I have been in the market for another E90M and kinda stopped looking here due to the above. Yours is one that i thought about but I simply am either looking for MR or IB E90s.

GLWS
Of course 1 owner is better than 3 that is beat. Mine is a 2 owner car w/ every record since day 1. E90 are pretty rare with not too many to choose from. This car will get sold to a dealer and it's a shame due to being so well cared for.

Half the people here maybe shouldn't be driving M cars due to worrying over every issue but they'd rather spend a thousand bucks less to buy from a dealer w/ no records. Makes no sense. This forum is also changing hands and as evidenced by the parts for sale/selling, the new owners are of a cheaper variety. Sad but true. Same happened to the e46.

Not sure I understand your comment too, but again this is a MINT 2 owner car with every service record that came off warranty one week ago and is pretty much stock other than a set of $ 3,000 coilovers which are 100x over better than stock. (also includes stock suspension too).
Appreciate 0