Dleo
Brigadier General
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
+1
I think it's funny how most of the people that flame her wouldn't be able to do the same or better.
You do realize that European Geography is only a small part of the curriculum in the U.S.?? I bet many Europeans wouldn't be able to do the same for the United States. Even if they did study it in Elementary, most people will have forgotten it by the time they are 25. I'm also sure that the kid on there is in the top of his class, and just finished going over Europe a few months before.

I'll admit that I didn't know what Budapest was the capital of either.

I'm sure that many of the women you and your friends have dated would do exactly the same, if not worse. I'm also sure that you pulled that 'trailer park trash' statement out of nowhere because of her hick accent. Would you say the same for someone with the same accent as you??

I would sooner LOL @ someone with a northerner accent, than someone from the south. I find a Virginian accent more dim-witted and hilarious than a 'hick' accent.

-Nathan

First off you need to relax and stop taking it as a personal attack.

But since you ran your mouth and expressed the fact that you would laugh at someone with an accent just shows your ignorance.

I did not make that statement because she has an accent, she just reminded me of most people on Jerry Springer.

If you want to come after me personally and say most girl's I have dated or my friends have are the same, then so be it, but i find it funny how you know nothing about me.

BTW i have lived both in Texas and Oklahoma, and loved both states. My sister in law is actually from Oklahoma which has a different accent then I do, but I respect her and love her as much as I would anyone else.

Point is, the girl in the video is just dumb. I don't care if she had a "dim-witted" Virginia accent (or whatever the hell you meant) she still is dumb.