View Single Post
      08-13-2016, 04:24 PM   #80
minim
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

I was helping a friend out with replacing his high pressure pump on a E84 and he also replaced the battery at the same time. When applying power again the FRM module was not responsive inside ISTA-D and there is a light error and lots of errors in ista-d. When doing diagnostic somehow the port setting changed latency from 1 to 16ms (16 does not work and give a lot of interuptions on readings) but I got it changed back to 1ms once I noticed it. This helped for some other modules but the FRM module was not possible to connect to again. I started reading up on this and caught this thread quickly. Do you think that a NFS Emergency flash could solve this problem? If so how do I know what address the module has and what the ZB number is? I think the ZB number is 9230450 (see attachments) but the address I don't know how to find.

If there is no point in doing this we have to order either a new part or a Xprog to continue I guess so I would love some feedback on that. I got a 45min drive there so if it's no point trying emergency flashing I'd rather get that xprog ordered and try it next weekend. Bad thing tho is that it rains bad here and the window is down and not to be controlled when the FRM is not responsive so the car can't be used.

Appreciate 0