View Single Post
      04-05-2017, 09:14 PM   #1
silver28
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 435i xdrive 6 speed

My new 2014 Sapphire F32 435i manual (bye bye e92)

Finally have some shots of my new ride...it's a 435i xDrive with a manual tranny #savethemanuals Black on black, has 40K km, super clean and runs great!

I plan to lightly mod it...first thing I did was tint the front/side reflectors. Then I installed the rear lip and front lip spoilers already, standard stuff from ebay. Installed M Performance racing pedals, and ordered the gloss black front grills. Also plan to tint and potentially do a CF trim inside. Will potentially get some graphite coloured rims, beats me right now. No MPPK or MPE but will consider. Any other recos? I've been modding cars for 20 years (well before F&F days!) so trying to keep it simple.

If you noticed, I also have a 2009 e92 328i xdrive manual as well which I will be selling. First driving impressions and like most people coming from the e92 is that you lose a lot of the feeling, and it's true. Both the steering and the shifting in the e92 are just tighter and grittier, and just overall more enjoyable. Putting the f32 in Sport mode does tighten the steering but it feels fake somehow. However, as I'm getting older, I actually don't mind the easier drive...plus the increased hp kinda makes up for the decreased feel.

Side by side, I still love the looks of my e92 greatly especially with the black and white contrasts. However, the lower roofline and width of the f32 makes it look 'bad-ass' as my wife put it.

Overall going to miss my e92 greatly but definitely happy to welcome the f32!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
MSCD3186.00