View Single Post
      04-11-2017, 04:16 PM   #1
kenny19
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

F series N55 Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust + ER downpipe + JB4 (can be sold separately)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Parts came off of my 2014 335i xDrive:

(prices when I bought them)
F30/32 N55 Akrapovic Evolution full exhaust system with link pipe (part number: MTP-BM/SS/1H) ~$3,220
Evolution Racewerks 4" catless DP ~$495
N55 JB4 EWG, no OBDII ~$579

They are all in good working condition and just dirty from Chicago weather I didn’t take pictures of the JB4 and DP yet but I will provide when requested or add in later. They were purchased a little over a year ago and they were installed and ordered from iND. I sold my car in January and now seeking the next owners for these parts. Car sounds amazing with the full exhaust and DP, loud exhaust burble and loud cracks and farts during shifts for an 8 speed car, videos can be provided upon request. With the exhaust, DP, and JB4, car was making over 420hp as my best run on the quarter mile was 12.4 at 111mph and 0-60 was around 3.95 seconds best recorded. Car would be beast with these mods installed

I'm asking $2,800 or best offers as a package! We can always work something out if you’re interested in individual pieces. These items are located in Chicago and I can ship nationwide and we can work out how should we cover the shipping costs.

Attached Images

Last edited by kenny19; 04-30-2017 at 12:46 PM..
Appreciate 0