captainaudio
World's Foremost Authority
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Cab - Cayenne GTS - Jag XK
Location: Upper East Side Manhattan - Boca Raton FL - Lime Rock CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Can they build an ultimate driving machine where I can take a dump in the car, it will wipe my ass, and then dispose of the waste products in an environmentally friendly way as I go down the road? What about shaving, can they build an ultimate driving machine that can give me a shave as I barrel down the road at 70mph while the seat massages me and Google handles all the driving?

How about an ultimate driving IV drip? Can they hook me up to provide nourishment while I'm in the car so I can focus 100% of my attention on watching a movie, entertaining myself, or looking at some iDumbass gadget? Eating just takes so much time and who has time for that, I need to play CandyCrush and entertain myself while in my ultimate driving machine.

Not yet but their working on it.

They already build a car with a "Manual" transmission that auto rev matches,

Drivers Club at Lime Rock - International Motorsports Research Center - Society of Automotive Historians - Madison Avenue Sports Car Driving and Chowder Society (0nly a VP) - BMWCCA - Porsche Club of America - M Gruppe - Polish Race Drivers of America (PDRA) - Glen Club (Watkins Glen International) - Jaguar Club of Southern New England
Appreciate 1
CanAutM321132.50