View Single Post
      09-14-2017, 12:07 PM   #5
Colmsport
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sport

Well, fuming isn't the word for it....

Dropped car at dealership early on Wednesday morning (yesterday) for them to carry out a 'localised' repair (much against what I would want, but got to give them the opportunity as its a warranty repair). Supposed to be ready same day.

I've got this week off work so doesn't really bother me to lose one day getting car sorted. No courtesy car available but Mrs is off too & picked me up, still easier than trying to juggle getting it done when I'm back at work.

Get a call just before lunch on Wednesday, car should be ready to pick up in a couple of hours. I told them that I don't want it cleaned as I've seen the damage they inflict on cars. Get another call an hour later to say its failed QA & needs to be re-done.

Today, get phone call to say car will be ready at 2pm, once again get another call an hour later to say failed QA & will need to be done again.

Starting to get properly pissed off now, can't pick it up tomorrow as out all day. Had an ear full from the Mrs as haven't been able to plan doing stuff on our week off. What worries me the most is that when I get there on Saturday to pick car up it will be a shit job!

How many times do I allow them to re-do their 'localised' repair before I can insist that they repaint the whole bumper??

Rant over!
Appreciate 0