View Single Post
      09-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #23
BMWM5NYC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 Monte Carlo Blue M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
South Florida. UPS is fine with minor exceptions once in a while (package with from Amazon missing transfer in Louisville, so arrives late, for example). FedEx overnight ("real FedEx") is mostly fine but have a bad habit of leaving packages, including perishables and packages that require signatures such as wine, without even ringing the doorbell. FedEx Ground is terrible. On multiple (at least 3 in past 12 mos. that I can readily recall) occasions they claim they tried to deliver and the package was refused so I can only guess the driver either made it up or tried to deliver to the wrong address. They never ring the bell when dropping a box on the ground outside the front door. I'm not saying the driver needs to hang around for someone to answer the door but what's so effing difficult about ringing a doorbell that's right where you are dropping the box to let someone know it's there? Further raising these issues with FedEx is not that easy and upon submitting a web form, it requires calls from 2 different managers because overnight and ground are separate, and neither do shit about service issues. Oh, and all that service comes at a premium price. So all of that is why FedEx sucks so bad, but I digress...
Ohhh how I hate Fed Ex for this. I think they must fine drivers for ringing the bell That is the only reason I can figure why you would not ring a bell that is RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR FACE when you bend down to place a package on the front door step.