Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor320d View Post
Hi guys mainly Sensible_,
I need to RUN the tempomat (CC) - because of car is x84 X1 16sd 05/2014

the steps I do:
1. bought levers -> need coding
2. bought ICOM -> need KOMBI 9316152 (2014)
3. bought KOMBI 9110215 (2006) -> need my VIN
4. bought R270+ and flash 35080v6(!!! 3weeks R270 pounded into it and done) -> ISTA need VIN
5. NSC-Expert write VIN -> ISTA need new KOMBI 9316152 (2014)
6. WinKFP program/flash KOMBI to 9242371 (2013) -> ISTA need new KOMBI 9316152 (2014)

Here I am.
Sensible_ thank you for your post, yesterday i red, about WinKFP and KOMBI oldest -"retrospective changed"- ZBNR.

Yeasterday I flash the KOMBI to 9242371 ZBNR and then:
now when I push CC lever forward, KOMBI show me picture with "--- km/h", but this is all. Not working when go to test trip.
I stop work at 21:30. and not again connect the charger and coded whole car by ISTA because of is late (i think i Expert mode must take away the (R) Replace installed KOMBI).

In NSC-Expert was added to VO/FA $540 Cruise control.
I many times to try to ISTA adding the "$544 Retrofit CC with Braking function" but it stop BO not be coded because of "unfulfilled dependencies" with this "virgin" KOMBI. I think need some module to automatically brake tires (LMA or something sounds similiar).

Or can I use the NSC-Expert to coding whole car?
Who now how KOMBI was in the car installed? ISTA/P still looking for original KOMBI 9316127 without CC, This one still working when I connect, only when is in KOMBI set "TEMPOMAT_SETZ_AND_DAUERT" to aktiv show yellow warning tempomat and error "kombi doesnt can show the set speed".
Is it true i not to try code whole car (was late) and think when see the KOMBI react to CC lever it is all done. But not.

It seems to be the function now is deactivated, but "TEMPOMAT_SETZ_AND_DAUERT" is aktiv
or
the flashed (2013) KOMBI can show the reaction to CC lever but the function is still stopped

today try to code whole car and again start the function, btw. it is very strange that i set "TEMPOMAT_SETZ_AND_DAUERT" to aktiv and nothing happend at all, must coding whole car, it looks like the DDE from some Year have the interdict to use tempomat without showing on the KOMBI set speed.

thank you all
ideas are welcome
ps:sorry for my english
Throw ISTA in the bin for this job.

If you installed correct SZL and KOMBI then simply the procedure would be:

1. Add 544 to CAS and FRM VO with NCSExpert
2. Code DSC and KOMBI to default with expert mode in NCSExpert
3. Reset Steering angle sensor with ISTA-D is easiest.

Please note:

540 is basic CC. And designed for cars with 4cyl engines.

544 is CC with braking and generally fitted to 6cyl cars.

541 is Active CC which has extra radar sensor to set distance from car in front.

I believe all can be retrofitted to any vehicle.
Appreciate 1