AdamJ39
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatth View Post
Adam, a few Qs:
- With your relocation kit, is the rear seat bottom finally in place so as to not extend ~10mm as it did originally? With a child’s seat in back, rear legroom is important to me.
- I currently have a fixed rear seat. Are levers/latches included on the rear seats, or would I need other parts to get the foldability? If the F80 rear seats are fixed, would the fit perfectly you'd say (the 98% rating seems based on the tight fold down).

Can you also PM the price for your relocation kit? Thanks!
No sure about fitment on a fixed rear seat since my car has fold-down, but it could really go either way, more so the kit i came up with will only fit a fold down car.

The rear seat bottom fits without any modification, you just need to push it back with a little extra effort (probably about 10mm) to get it to clip in the front, legroom is the same as your stock seat, once the rear seat is installed everything works as and feels as it should, only two details are the following

1- When the seats are folded down the side bolsters do not trim out the the bulkhead perfectly

2- The back of the rear seat is black so it doesn't match the grey trunk interior color (im losing sleep over this so i might just go back to stock...ha)

-Adam
Appreciate 0