Garage List
2020 X7  [10.00]
X5  [8.50]
IX  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gran_Turismo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnung View Post
In you are in NYC, why are you searching for EibachSprings in UK? Eibachs are readily available in the US.

Assuming that you have a RWD with standard suspension, NOT xDrive or Adaptive suspension.

That much drop, you will destroy your stock shocks very quickly because their piston travel isn't designed for it. Labor overlaps so much cheaper to install springs and shocks at the same time. Bilstein B8 shocks are a nice choice and are designed for dropped springs. Another to consider is the Koni Yellow Sport. Bilstein have only one factory default setting, but Koni are adjustable on the car for damping level so you can customize the ride to your liking.

Hope this helps!
Are they cheaper than $206 buying from US retailers? I know nothing about suspension so thanks for all the info and tips about changing shocks too lol.
me too! my suspension mod journey started when i sold my e91 320d and bought the GT 335 power was awesome but i just could not live with the bouncy handling.
its been a journey but acs springs b8 shocks(acs dampers prob are just as good or better but were out with my budget and my car was out of warranty) and michelin pilot sport 4 (not 4s but 4 specifically for UK wet cold weather).
Car now has functionality and comfort of GT and handles like its on rails and mash accelarator at roundaboutand and no wheelspin!). I have no conflict of interest. Best of luck.
Appreciate 1