View Single Post
      04-28-2020, 10:03 AM   #60
scoopy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: f30 320d

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNGRia View Post
e84 PDC has an additional coding option for RVC and TVC also controlling the Parking menu with Camera screen such as turning on and off when u engage/disengage the shift or when u turn the car off . If u re using the e9x PDC because it never introduced with camera, what happens is when u re using the Chinese EMulator with that PDC, it does not turn the CIC Parking menu off when ur shift is disengage or car turned off, and it stays up until u turn the car completely off which means u need to either press the start stop button 2 times (First Turn off the car second turn everything off) or press Parking button right before shut the car off otherwise if u just shut the car off with pressing the stop button once parking button will not function due to PDC only works when the ignition is ON

Also because of the RVC and TVC option on e84, it sends additional Can signal to TRSVC to start/stop broadcasting for the camera. Without the e84 PDC no one going to wake the TRSVC on and u will never going to see the camera screen on CIC, it will only show the PDC unless u re using Chinese EMulators. Because Chinese emulator is always awake and up and when PDC gets the signal from reverse shift, that turns the Parking menu on and because the Chinese Emulator aways Up, it broadcasts and allows u to see the camera screen and no need additional Can signal from PDC.

In parking menu the Brain is PDC, TRSVC is working for PDC!

But if the whole point is using the OEM application, YES e84 PDC is must!
thank you ok I will try to order an e84 pdc I saw one but it has front and rear pdc. my bmw e82 1m has only rear PDC I guess I will have errors in ista when I scan it like whats happening now I get error only in trsvc because my trsvc came from e70 with the surround option. I bought my kit from bimmer retrofit NBT EVO. with e series emulator.

is that ok? I mean I need an e84 pdc
Appreciate 0