Boost_b58
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkhaira View Post
Hello Everyone,

I recently got my first BMW (2017 BMW 440i xDrive Coupe) and just to say the least it is amazing! I wanted to ask you guys about some of the different options we have for sound.

To start off, I really like the MPPSK! I have about 9 or so months of warranty left and am really considering pulling the trigger on it. Been getting some good prices too which should keep me right at or under 3000 installed with chrome tips. I don't mind the cost of the MPPSK since it seems like you're getting a lot of value and seems like no one regrets it either on these forums! But would you guys say I would be better of going with a Remus or another aftermarket exhaust?

I also read on these forums that many others simply recommend catless downpipes and tune? Perhaps a mid pipe, intake, among other things?

*Just a heads up* I don't care much for that more power, although, it would be nice, I definitely am going more for sound, crackles, pops, burbles!
Seeing as you like the burbles and pops I'd recommend going with a catless downpipe. I've seen countless destroyed cats from burbles.

It will also give you a much deeper and throatier tone.