View Single Post
      05-03-2021, 11:30 PM   #2
andreu12qw
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 335i MSport

After this car was totaled, I was in no hurry looking for the replacement and decided this would be the time I go for a BMW. Weighing my options between the 335i and an M3, I decided at the time to go with the 335i. I found one that was the color I wanted with all the options I was looking for.

As this car was bone stock, I was planning on choosing my modes smartly and "doing it right the first time" but that plan went out the window as there were other large life purchases I was planning at the same time so it will still be done right but just a lot slower.

First mod was a no brainer.. Fire extinguisher. Never would I let myself end up in a situation like I was in previously again.

Mod #2 was another easy choice. Since I had the Cobb accessport from the Subaru, I decided to keep it and have it re-coded for the BMW. It may not provide the most power with its OTS tunes but it's been solid and with what I am doing with this car I am happy.

Next was a modified stock rear exhaust section. I liked this idea because it was stock looking but gave the car a nice note.

#4 was braided brake lines, some heavy duty brake fluid and higher temp brake pads.

Next, I wanted to upgrade the stock speakers and liked what Bavsound has done. Their stage 1 kits are plug and play and for a few extra bucks you get that little tool kit that I keep in my car now for quick fixes.
Attached Images

Last edited by andreu12qw; 12-12-2022 at 12:00 AM..
Appreciate 3
Jritz33.50
Llarry16791.00