View Single Post
      07-11-2021, 02:31 AM   #19
Zeo85
Rep
Drives: BMW F21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedErik View Post
Realistically it's impossible to get in touch with these guys. The furthest we managed to get was technical team at LS vendor, but even that is not enough to make any influence. You would need to place an order for at least a couple of thousands of these units for them to even consider making a hardware modifications to your spec.

And yes, everything on these units is half arsed. At first glance it looks like a fantastic upgrade for E and early F cars, and some would even argue it's a fantastic upgrade for EVO system as well (I have however a different option). But when you start looking into these and face some issues, some small, some big, you do realise how flawed these units are. There is a great potential (or was should I say) but Chinese successfully buried that in in their typical approach - copy, save on components, save on dev time, and finally fake as much as it's possible. Then start all over again...

Completely agree. These have so much more potential than they deliver.

Coming from an MMI box to an android screen was a disappointment.

All the young lads in the forums I’m in are living these units and think they’re amazing. Even OEM feeling. I don’t feel the same. They’re handy for long journeys but certainly not OEM feeling and the saddest thing is that these could’ve been so much better
Appreciate 0