06-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #328
bartman32
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Last night was bad... really bad... I'm a HUGE Lakers fan but last night's game was U-G-L-Y! This was NOT Lakers basketball. Every series I've seen to this point when the Lakers lost a game it was well we just need to do this or that. That game we got KILLED! 88 points? This is not Lakers style basketball at all! They made Kobe work hard on both ends of the court. Shots were not falling and we had to do all kinds of work on the defensive end for a team that is all about defense. ie. Kobe switching to Cassell so he won't punish Fish. It seems that for every advantage we have they have a way of taking it away. Garnett was high flying too! MAN! He looks like a new person! The only way I see this coming around is Black Mamba has to start from the word go and push. He's got to both score and pass throughout the entire game. No doing one then the other. He has to keep them guessing the entire game! We also need Odom to raise his game. I think he's the only one that can box out Garnett and we need to rebound! Lastly I see Ariza playing a HUGE roll here! Yes he's just coming back from injury but I think we need his D! I like him in there a LOT more than Fluke Walton! And that's just the type of move Phil makes in the finals. Remember Tyron Lue defending Iverson when even Lakers fans didn't know who he was! We have to right this ship in a hurry! Don't know if this young team can rebound from 0-2.
Appreciate 0