Mike_R_F30
Enlisted Member
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Kulina View Post
Hello Mike,

Here I did what you told me, so indeed the brightness of the leds decreases and does not go out completely, but I have this flickering problem ...

Second thing I noticed that on the first table I do not have the same thing as you in the end, I can modify things in the first table it does not change anything ...

https://ibb.co/Brx89wB

So I don't mind it with your basic settings for the daytime running lights but for the low beam / high beam I always have this flickering and I don't know which one to change to put the LEDs on a higher voltage.

Sorry to bother you with this!
I'm not absolutely certain given that this isn't for F30 so I don't know how differently it's mapped but first off have you changed the bulb type to led and removed warm and cold monitoring as that could cause flicker. So for every bulb that is now led use the options attached in BimmerCode and that should do all the coding for you.

Once you've tried that I guess maybe try setting all of those pwm value to 0x50 to see if that solves the flicker.

I should add I am just an enthusiast here and no coding expert, I managed to figure out the coding for the LCI F30 through trial and error and research into the various coding meanings.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0