View Single Post
      11-03-2021, 10:47 AM   #99
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchronicityii View Post
Speaking for myself, I don't have a Facebook account and don't watch broadcast news. I do read a variety of secondary sources, but in the end, my go-to for research is primary sources: peer-reviewed articles in reputable journals, and systematic reviews / meta-analyses wherever possible.

There are "plenty of other opinions" on everything. If you want to find people who believe the Earth is flat, astrology is real, chemtrails are a thing... you can find them on YouTube in seconds flat. But as far as researchers who subject their work to rigorous peer review? No, not so much:

28 out of 3,000. That's it.

I would never call anyone a name like that in a discussion like this. But I don't take you seriously in this particular matter, because you refuse to back up anything you assert. If the evidence exists, show us. If it's easy to find, point us to it. Looking at this page, in my opinion, you're committing—at a minimum—Appeal to Anonymous Authority, Argument by Laziness, Error of Fact, Failure to State, and Poisoning the Wells. So I think we're done here.
And this is where I know to not even begin to take you seriously. Always go towards massive condescension. After all anyone that has a different opinion than your side of the fence is obviously a moron.
Appreciate 0