United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
FFS

Can't anyone just chill these days

Who cares what anything is about anything? You like it, great. You don't like it, great.

Why has there got to be so much BS about everything in here?

I thought we were adults, or something in that line

Getting tired of every thread becoming a pissing contest between the likers and the haters

Just enjoy the moments, what BMW (or any other manufacturer) does is not any of our business. Until such time as you put up $40Bn of your own cash, you have ZERO say in what they do. Then, and only then, after you stick billions in front of them, will anything you say carry any weight.

So if you don't like what BMW does with its design or marketing, go watch the Tata Motor's new release, I'm sure that will be right up your alley

Whether you're M or not.
We have an individual and collective voice that BMW cares about because they cannot exist without us buying their cars. Having many people speak highly for a brand also helps them.

So no, we are not people with zero say in what their direction is. They have seen more than a quarter of a million dollars from me in the past 5 years, and what they do going forward will influence how much of the millions of dollars I may spend on cars over the next several decades they get. And I am just one person.

My loyalties are already shifting to a purer brand like Porsche, instead of tolerating this diluted nonsense ///M is becoming. I'm buying a car and I'm buying a brand. And this brand is on its way down and is losing its appeal.

If you want to believe you're a helpless consumer, go ahead, but don't assume everyone wants to join that sorry club.
zb26031055.50