02-26-2022, 08:34 AM   #80
AlbertoSONIC
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 318d F30 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmari2 View Post
would it work with manual gearbox?
Yeah it actually does. First of all, you have to connect to clutch switch instead of break light switch. In the circuit, you have to remove the resistor on the brake light switch relay output. Finally, you have to use the code from "manual" branch instead of "master" branch on github.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisfeup@gmail.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisfeup@gmail.com View Post
I already assembled the electrical board. Next step is put everything in the car.
I will keep you posted on the find result.
Dear All,

First of all I want to thanks Albertosonic that share with us this project allowing the forum member to make this great retrofit to our cars.
THANKS Albertosonic.

I manage to install in the car and everything works just fine.
The only issue that I notice is the drop of battery power after 2 days with the car completely stopped. I have a 14,2V to 12,1V measured by the battery charger.

Please find some pictures of my project.

Video -
https://streamable.com/2q87s2
Thanks!
I'm aware of this battery issue. I'm trying to find a way to make it working without needing to stay always on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnkrupf30 View Post
Thanks Albertsonic, my remote start works great. Only problem I have is turning the car completely off when I do the shutdown procedure. Lights and stereo stays on.
I'm aware of this issue aswell but unfortunately I haven't found a solution yet.
Appreciate 0