View Single Post
      04-28-2022, 03:23 PM   #17
JRwagon
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: Bmw e91 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavus View Post
you can do couple of things to help a bit but et15 in front requires neg camber.

get m3 arms and adjust camber to max -1.3. this is not much and it will look fine while providing more grip in turns. no impact on tire wear.

the second step is to decrease front tire to 235. After both mods are done you may still get some rubbing but it should tuck the top of the tire in the fender.

the very last option is camber plates and -2.5-3 camber.
I like the thinking of m3 arms and other parts that are needed to do this, but it's my daily afterall, got a other 6cyl project on the side so i'm kinda willing to skip this process of modifying, dont need 2 projects at this moment in time and it's still a 320i with no grunt to get forwards :P

I'm going to try some different tyres, only to find the correct size. I know for a fact there are tons of 225/40 or 35 tyres laying abouts, but that will stretch badly on a 9J rim.

Keep you posted , or find a ET48 rim, and use some spacers. (wich i have no disbelieve in since i run 60mm on front axle on my project for already 2 years and not single wheel bearing let go)
Appreciate 0