colorado.e9x
eBay Special
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330xi

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [9.50]
2006 BMW 330xi  [10.00]
I love your dedication and enthusiasm. While xHP was a steep investment for the car it definitely was one of the most worthwhile ones for me. I have no tuning (programming side) experience. xHP has years of it. Also the convenience of having sliders and premade maps as a base has helped me out tremendously. That's not to say open source isn't great. Like you, all my knowledge is in a sense from open source from the internet. Mostly on here, youtube, or other means of research. One of the nice things about this forum is theres a lot of guys on here we get to work with to come up with solutions to just about any problem we might encounter on this forum. Even solutions to problems we create on our own for an upgrade or just cause. Kinda like this one.

Anyways, I think theres a possibility of running the car off F10 maps. Really the only difference spec wise is the weight. It would he nice to splice them into the E9X programming but I don't know that it's necessary. I think alls you'd need to do, similar to my situation would be to trick the engine, car access system (tied to DME) and transmission control unit into thinking its an F10. Theoretically.