View Single Post
      07-28-2022, 10:22 AM   #638
JonEQuest
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Convertible 2007 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD Addict View Post
I've got the default Google phone app installed, and set as primary. But the shitty Chinese phone app (SCPA) still barges in over AA. Same if I open the Google phone app and make a call. SCPA barges in.

That's why I'm having reconnect issues. It robs the BT connection from AA. Then AA sometimes has trouble taking it back when the call is over.

There's no default app that came with the avin. So there's no native app I can even delete. Even in the play store or via android settings on the unit. It's almost like the phone feature isn't an app, but hardwired into the front end.

There's a split second where I can actually see AA take over that call before the SCPA take over, so I know if I could get that SCPA feature to turn off, AA would work for calls while the Navy is still up, and this would be awesome.
Any luck asking the maker of the unit if there is a way to delete or replace the built-in phone app? What we really need is someone who knows how to actually write/edit code. I bet they would resolve all issues in one weekend of playing with one of these things.
Appreciate 0