View Single Post
      08-03-2022, 04:04 PM   #6
machareus
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '15 F06 M6 CP, '21 Alpina XB7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison51 View Post
Curious what you paid for the CF OEM caps? I just ordered off shopbmwusa.com for $520ish and it says mirror cap SET so I am assuming it's both but think they have a misprinted add possibly?
I am curious to hear what you got when the shipment arrives, but I suspect you're going to be disappointed. I've also been thinking about CF mirror caps and saw what you saw on shopbmwusa.com.

But when you scroll down to the Details and click Show More it discloses that the package includes only the passenger side mirror cap, and it only lists one part number (51142351091) also labeled as passenger side mirror cap.

There's another mirror cap option on the website - BMW Replacement M Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps. Despite the plural title, the details say it is also just a passenger side mirror cap.

I haven't been able to find driver's side on the website...

[Edited to add] also when I got my car back in November I saw a winter wheel set listed on the website so tried to order it. But that order was actually fulfilled through a local BMW dealership who had to source the part....and there were no winter wheel sets available anymore, so they canceled the order.
Appreciate 1