View Single Post
      08-17-2022, 02:09 PM   #640
AWD Addict
Chief Executive
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi 6spd Coupe

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
So about 2 weeks ago, I started having trouble getting ZLink to connect to my phone for AA. BT and the hotspot are connected, it just never get's past the ZLink splash screen. No idea what happened.

About the same time, my rearview camera stopped working all together (it just never comes on when I put hte stick in reverse). Also about the same time, my phone calls started sounding terrible. Tinny, and potentially out of just 1 speaker.

Not sure if these issues are connected or not. I'm going to talk to the installer I used and ask if they can trouble shoot.

I miss the Android Auto experience for sure (and the pandora/spotify integration). But I was told my voice is clearler over the old bluetooth setup, which I thought was interesting. PArticularly because I sprang for the upgraded microphone setup with the AVIN.

edit:
I got a new phone, and once connected, AA started working again. Still having the same issues with the Avin's native phone "app" kicking out AA's phone app, and then having trouble reconnecting.

Last edited by AWD Addict; 09-13-2022 at 11:54 AM..
Appreciate 0