longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown
Hey dude all I know is what Ryan told me weeks ago, and am just collaborating his side of the story. When I asked him if he had any of this communication in writing, and he said you only would talk on the phone about it. I didn't hear your conversation with him , but have a good enough judgement of character to know that Ryan was telling me how it really was. Only you and the person you talked with really know whats happened.
I think it's a shady deal.
He said she said.
Where's you requests, and or complaints in writing? Where's Eisenhaus's refusal to help you?
Personally I could care less how you do your business out west , but I happen to like and respect Ryan, and e90post.com and don't like it when I see some BS happening.
I also think that something has to be done to remedy this problem.
What do you want from Eisennhaus specifically?
So you wanted a pre-release, discounted exhaust, but are not happy with it?
Put it out here, and let it be known to all.
The damage is done, now why don't you use all of your ingenuity to figure out a way for you and ryan to save face and move on with being BMW enthusiasts.
I don't think whats happened is right, at all. But I can see that we could draw the line in the sand and go around and around on this for ever.
Personally I would like to see you and Ryan to get what you think is fair and this whole thread deleted, as to not damage Ryan's business in the future.
here is what john wanted to do. he told me to send the exhaust back he will replace it with a new one. i said "ok, this mean i have to take my stock exhaust to a muffler shop and have them weld on, which mean its gonna cost me $$. how much? i do not know. then i wil have a hole on one side of the my difusser. i do not know how long it will take for t hem to send me another one. then comes shipping. $50 one way and $50 coming back. there goes $100 bucks. so lets say welding my exhaust cost me $100. thats $200 more out my pocket or should this go out of theirs? with that $200 or even less, i could have taken this exhaust and made it like new or how it should of got to me to begin with. like i said before. i spoke to john, he didnt want to listen to what i have to say. well the damage is done.
Appreciate 0