View Single Post
      08-31-2023, 09:58 PM   #2429
Inglewood
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5 M50i

So I wish it were a 6MT…had I commissioned the build, that would have been a “must”. Still AWD at moment, although I will be swapping in a virginized F80 cluster in the next few weeks to work with the HUD and will prob go xhp vs the 300.00 adapter…so may also do xdelete so I can turn Xdrive off when desired.

I’ll prob keep the LSB wrap at least through the winter, but may return to the all black spec next year. The ohlin road and track coils are a huge upgrade to the previous coilovers I had on the car - no strange noises and car feels like it’s on rails.

The previous owner changed directions with regard to cars very quickly…I spoke with the owner of the shop that did the swap in depth and he said the car would have no issue passing the stringent CA BAR process…the owner had some other builds in mind and didn’t want to go through the process apparently. Car reads out through OBD as original 330 vin and engine, so if no “visual” inspection component of emissions is involved, should be all good. Will report back in coming weeks once I have to pass here in WI…
Appreciate 3
BMW BRAD214.00
pingar0.00
Dagstar381.00