No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i Coupe M-Sport MPPSK

Garage List
2018 440i  [0.00]
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean.F30 View Post
So I can give some experience on the X3 M40, I 100% recommend it! Ours has the M Sport Limited slip diff and it is a must have for more fun, it feels like it wants to drive through the corner, vs wander around if.
Sounds like a must have! Thanks for that!

Quote:
The increased top speed limiter is some where around 155-160 in real speed. I saw 165 indicated by the car on mine but I assume there is some variation at that speed. With factory all seasons it is limited to 132mph, which is very annoying if you tend to drive spiritedly.
Are there ways to remove w/ coding, if no option on sticker?

Quote:
And lastly when it comes to ventilated seats, it really depends. The ventilation takes away the adjustable side bolsters, and gives the seat the standard ones which don’t hold you in at all. I honestly didn’t find the vented seats all that good, so I wouldn’t want to give up the better bolstering for them.
Again great to know. I am 6'4" and the current car is a little tight on the bolstering but needs to be to keep you in place. guess I should sit in a few.

Quote:
Lastly, if you want the car to sound better stock, I recommend a 2020-2021 as they were louder and had overrun and the up shift “cracks” compared the 22+ cars which really don’t make any cool noises, due to those having the mild hybrid system.
While that is very informative its also disappointing to hear due to the 2022 refresh and due to the fact my new job requires you to have a car within 5 years old so trying to extend the time frame until I'll need to replace again.

Quote:
I also recommend finding one with the adaptive suspension, it makes a huge difference if you spring for the 21 inch wheels, and it is a night and day difference from comfort mode to sport +.
Ok adding to list. Makes a BIG difference in the 440i.

Quote:
Lastly on the value of your lovely 440i. I think somwhwre in the 28-31 range is what people will pay for it as of now, with the miles and the current market.
Guess time will tell! I'm sure there is a buyer somewhere who will find this to be just as exciting as I did!

Thanks again for the insights!