2006 BMW 330i  [8.25]
2009 BMW 328i Touri ...  [8.00]
2013 BMW X5 35i  [7.80]
2011 BMW 528i  [8.70]
2006 Mazda3  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by caldep View Post
3rd e91!!!
Congrats on the latest purchase/adventure.

Enjoy!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsunma View Post
Congratulations! Looks like a nice car, and the price can't be beat. The aluminum trim (the best!) is a real plus. You had me particularly excited for a moment as one of your links to the VIN decoder site listed this as a RWD manual. If that had been the case, you'd have the buy of the year. Even with the auto, this is good. It's not an x-drive, right?

It cracks me up that the seller notes the need for front brakes and a thermostat and then says it's "priced accordingly". Right. If one subscribes to dealer pricing. Otherwise, $200 worth of brakes and $500 for a water pump/thermostat (and those are generous allowances) and you're still way out ahead. Again, great deal.

Assuming your car is pre-wired for the alarm (my 2008 is, so hopefully BMW didn't cheap out the following year), you don't need to worry about the sensor as it's already there. It's in the housing where the map lights are.
I'm working off the assumption it's RWD... could be in for a surprise! Price is great for the mileage with history... I paid the same for our second E91 with 180,000 miles on it, although it was impeccably maintained. Owner wasn't an enthusiast, but he definitely kept up on maintenance. And great to hear on the alarm, I'll start getting the other parts!
Appreciate 0