View Single Post
      12-28-2023, 11:17 AM   #12925
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
Yea it really is crazy, I was out with someone recently and we were talking about this topic over dinner and she proceeded to show me her tinder blowing up it was no exaggeration dozens of guys liking her profile and sending her messages every few minutes and I was "woah", now I know why the apps have those settings in your messages to organize them by recent, distance, or favorite people meanwhile i'll maybe have 11 people in my inbox 2 or 3 out of the 11 im actively messaging.

Its hard for the genuine average or even above average guy to stand out in her inbox or liked section in a sea of thirsty pervs, all of that boosts the womans ego and like you said it causes them to overvalue themselves so as a guy you really have to have a solid first pic and witty one liner in your profile for them to right swipe or even consider liking you....all of this versus approaching her at whole foods, homegoods or even at the gym in the flesh in real time and having a signifcantly better shot if you look decent and have some game
What about those of us who have no game, though? In person I'm like a deer in the headlights, but behind a keyboard I can at least string a sentence together.

(Yes, I know I'm odd! )
Appreciate 0